PRAYER: THE FOUNDATION!
PRAYER: THE FOUNDATION OF AN
INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS
(First in a series)
- Is an ongoing, worshipful conversation with God.
- Reflects an attitude of true worship of our Sovereign Creator.
- Signifies our dependence on Him.
- Shows we understand our overwhelming need to commune with Him.
- Needs to be truly understood as a lifestyle that we choose to live all day, every day.
- Should really be scheduled; otherwise, it likely only happens sporadically.
- Scheduling prayer means you make it a priority.
Prayer should be seen as a pleasant opportunity to commune and worship the Creator God of the universe, but the idea of a worshipful encounter can become an onerous exercise for Christians. After 30+ years of ministry, I often hear complaints from Christians about their prayer life. Regardless of the issues involved, it seems obvious that many Christians simply have not been discipled properly as to how to pray. This book was written to address that issue. Numerous scripture prayers are presented. You’ll find many seed prayers. For those who like the idea of a prayer journal or diary, there’s pages suitable for keeping a prayer journal. Our prayer is that this book will lead you into a deeper, richer, and more fulfilling prayer walk with Jesus.